Read This! Stability - Beta Update #3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MrMadness, Sep 11, 2017.

1. MrMadness

MrMadness Owner
    Staff Member Owner

The Server is coming along nicely, although the start of the beta wasn’t as stable as I’d like, at this point I’m pretty happy with the progress. I’ve spent all day fixing many major and minor bugs, however the major thing fixed is Crate Keys. Below will be a list of all the notable things added or fixed. Also I added a new fancy tab list, do yourself a favour and do the equivalent of looking up and press tab.

Also there is now an official discord server, thanks to xcmc, there a lot of voice servers so maybe take a look. I will also be posting brief time sensitive updates about the server there.
    Discord Server: discord.gg/M6PGvua

Updates:
    - Fixed Crate Keys
    - Added a new kit ‘/kit betakey’ with 2 Crate and Flaring Crate Keys, so you open a crate where it is fully working. Don’t forget on release Crate Keys are buyable in the webstore.
    - Added ‘/wild’ to teleport you to a random location in the overworld within the world border. Cooldown of 1 hour and costs $150 to use. No more spending the best part of an hour getting to a corner.
    - Added a Custom Tablist, you can see useful such as your Cords, Ping & the TPS.
    - The Tablist shows your rank colour as your rank name now.
    - Remove Achievement Messages and Join/Leave Messages, Via HideStream.

If you have any suggestion ask me in the suggestions thread on the forums, it’s the best time to do it during the beta.

This was supposed to show up on the home page, but didn't so he it is again 12 hours later.

One thing I am currently looking for is a premium completely secure minecraft account don’t care about the name, so for my YouTube Series I can play on a regular player account, not my admin account. This may be a big ask, but if you have an valid alt account you don’t need or want to sell a minecraft account quickly, I would like to purchase it for around $5 USD.

#1 MrMadness, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  2. Tony Chen

Tony Chen New Member

You can buy alt accounts from a website called SuperAlts, it's one of the biggest alt selling websites, many youtubers who use hack clients buy alts from there to test there hack clients. A unmitigated account will cost you around 8$ but it's worth because it's more secure!

3. MrMadness

MrMadness Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Thanks will have a look

4. ChildOfAids

ChildOfAids New Member

SUPER ALTS IS A SCAM! I bought 4 full access accounts from their around christmas and they changed the email and password 5 minutes after i set it to mine and the other 3 didnt even work

5. ChildOfAids

ChildOfAids New Member

I use CakeAlts i bought my optifine cape from their and it seems pretty good for buying full access accounts

6. Tony Chen

Tony Chen New Member

I brought 10 unmitigated accounts from them and didn't have a single problem with them.

7. ChildOfAids

ChildOfAids New Member

There a ok alt shop but SuperAlts is trash xD