IMPORTANT Final Pre-Release Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MrMadness, Sep 15, 2017.

1. MrMadness

MrMadness Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone its past 2:30am here so there is 8 hours till release. About to go to bed so this is the update of essentially everything you can expect for the release. This is a quick update and rundown. For a start the beta prizes winners, then the changes since the beta. Just a reminder that the 20% sale is on for one week, don’t expect many sales.

Beta Winners:
    - First Major Koth: Dragonxxxx | $10,000
    - Second Major Koth: Fayh_ | $10,000
    - EnderDragon Event Egg: KillboyGaming | $100,000, Egg Admin Item
    - EnderDragon Event PVP: Fayh_ | $100,000
    - FTop First: Explicit, Fayh_ | Iron Golem Spawner
    - FTop Second: 420, DaHobbit | $100,000
    - FTop Third: Eclipse, Yodo | $10,000

Changelog Since End of Beta (Notable Mentions):
    - Faction Power increased from 20 to 40 per player (Allows max buffer limit base)
    - mcMMO Axes increased from 200 to 250 (Currently, Archery 400, Swords 300, Disarm Disabled)
    - Bedrock Unbreakable
    - Visible and Chunk Aligned World Border
    - No Rain Plugin
    - Voting Keys Work/Added
    - Blaze Spawners Removed From Nether
    - Passive Mobs From Spawners (From my testing)
    - Withers Are Enabled But Don't Do Block Damage (Killable for Nether Stars & Beacons)
    - Nether Stars Unsellable
    - Gen Bucket Price down from $1000 to $300
    - Increased TNT/Cegg Spawner Drop Chance From 50% to 75%

I have tested everything I can think of, except for mcmmo archery, if it’s broken will fix asap. Also still have so much to add, so expect frequent updates through the season. For anyone who has purchased anything from the buycraft that requires you to be online, e.g. crate keys, I will give them to you once you log in on release. Will be online for at least the first 2 hours and the majority of the first 12 hours.

For everyone that applied for staff, will be denying and approving soon, only have a few for release so it can go as smoothly as possible, will reply within the next week.

New Rule - Faction Corners:
    Per Faction, you are only allowed one corner in the overworld and one in the end. If you have more than one the secondary corner claims will be removed by a admin or community manager. If you aren’t using a corner to build a base with the equivalent of 5 generated walls (wraps), you must sell your corner to a competitive faction within a week or your claims will be removed by an admin or community manager.

TNT will be disabled for the first week.

Will be doing advertising to increase the playerbase over the first week.

Disregard previous beta updates, they will be going into the announcement archive soon, if you want to see the changes look at the changelog.

#1 MrMadness, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    KillboyGaming likes this.
  2. ChildOfAids

ChildOfAids New Member

Great update now go get some sleep for the opening!

MrMadness likes this.
  3. MrMadness

MrMadness Owner
    Staff Member Owner

One thing I forgot to mention is that TNT will be disabled for the first week.